Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Referral:)

After 8 long months we have received our referral!!! I can not disclose to much information until he is legally ours but I can tell you he is 10 months old and absolutely beautiful! God has chosen the perfect little boy for us!

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 10:40am I received the call! I was playing in the playroom with Carter waiting for Madison to get off the pre-k bus when the phone rang! It came up on the caller id as unknown caller so I wasn't going to answer, thinking it was a telemarketer but I answered! It was Patricia, our case worker at CWA. I was so excited that I started pacing the floor! She directed me to the computer so I went running upstairs, woke Steve up (he was sleeping because he had to work nights), and had to wait for the computer because we hadn't yet turned it on for the day. She told me all about him and he sounded just perfect so she emailed me the pictures. When I saw his beautiful face for the first time I was filled with emotion! I was looking at the little boy that God had chosen to be our son! I wasn't even listening to anything the case worker was saying, I was lost in his picture! Steve and I had tears of joy and quickly accepted our referral.

One week later his second medical was complete, we met with our pediatrician and gave the "ok" to send his documents to court. Now we are waiting for our court date. I pray that everything moves quickly and that we have a successful court hearing. Until we bring him home to his forever family we pray that God will be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment